Labrecycling had for sale:
Agilent 6850 Network GC system + Automatic Liquid Autosampler
This special configuration of the 6850 GC is only available as part of the G2570A system.
The gas chromatograph has been modified as follows:
- The on/off power switch is on the GC right side in the lower front corner.
- Aholeispreparedintheleftouterpanel,insulationandoven wall to accommodate the GC-MS interface heater.
- The GC-MS interface heater uses the detector heated zone. There is no internal GC detector.
- The Injector Mounting Bracket support mounts behind the power switch on the right side panel.
- The GC is configured only with a split/splitless inlet containing an unpacked, single taper deactivated liner (p/n 5181-3316).
- With frequent GC column changes, Agilent recommends purchasing additional column clips (G2630-20890). *
*Source: Agilent G2570A 6850 GC/MSD System