The Agilent 6890N Series Gas Chromatography system delivers high levels of performance, featuring electronic pneumatic control of all gas pressures and flows. On board sensors automatically compensate for ambient temperature changes and barometric pressure differences to routinely achieve more accurate and reproducible results. By providing stable results, EPC reduces re-calibration frequency and improves laboratory productivity.
Agilent 6890N GC includes:
- Agilent 6890N GC
- CTC Pal MXY 06-01B and MZ 06-00D
- Flame Ionization Detector (FID)
- Split/Splitless (S/SL)
CTC Combi Pal
- Static Headspace, SPME and Liquid Injection combined in one single instrument
- Liquid injection volume up to 500µl for LVI applications
- Syringe only concept, no sample loops, transfer lines or valves
- Injects into 4 different Injectors without hardware modifications
* Top mounted, saves bench
* Uncompromising precision and sample capacity
* Interfaces with any major GC and GC/MS system
The Agilent full dynamic range FID is a state-of-the-art digital electrometer that enables a linear dynamic range of 107, for seamless integration into a single run. The flame ionization detector passes sample and carrier gas from the column through a hydrogen-air flame. All is sensed by an electrometer, converted to digital form and sent to an output device.
Agilent 6890N GC system
Manufacterer: Agilent Technologies
Software: PC – Chemstation
This refurbished Agilent Gas chromatograph from Labrecycling is in great shape. It has been tested on working according factory settings of the manufacturer by certified service engineers. The instrument is cleaned (inside and outside) and decontaminated. Broken and spare parts are replaced by original parts of the manufacturer. Revised systems comes with warranty. A longer guarantee period is available.