Agilent 1260 G1314F Infinity Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD)
Highest sensitivity for HPLC and RRLC
The Agilent 1260 Infinity Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD) provides time- programmable wavelength switching for optimum sensitivity and selectivity for your applications. New electronics and optics offers lowest detector noise <± 2.5 μAU) and lowest baseline drift (< 1 x 10-4 AU/h) for precise quantification of trace levels.
Features Agilent 1260 G1314F Infinity VWD
- High sensitivity with lowest baseline drift achieved by significant hardware improvements over the most successful predecessor Agilent 1200 Series VWD.
- Electronic temperature control (ETC) – maximum baseline stability and practical sensitivity under fluctuating ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
- Up to 100% resolution gain in fast LC by 80 Hz data acquisition rate.
- Wide linear range – for reliable, simultaneous quantification of primary com- pounds, by-products and impurities.
- Stop-flow wavelength scanning for quick wavelength optimization.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology for flow cells and lamps - a new level of data traceability.
- Automatic wavelength verification by built-in holmium oxide filter.
- Extensive diagnostics, error detection and display with Instant Pilot controller and Agilent Lab Advisor software.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage in terms of lamp burn-time with user-settable limits and feedback messages.
- Front access to lamps and flow cells enables fast and convenient maintenance for maximum uptime.