The 1260 Infinity II Multisampler is a multipurpose autosampler that handles vials and microplates. Injecting at pressures up to 600 or 800 bar, the Multisampler is a compact module with a capacity of up to 6,144 samples, all within the footprint of an Agilent LC stack.
1260 Infinity II Multisampler
The 1260 Infinity II Multisampler is optimized for highest flexibility. The unique dual-needle design enables cycle times to be reduced by overlapping sample runs and injection cycles. The multiwash capability reduces carryover to less than 9 ppm.
G7167A 1260 Multisampler
- Sample drawers are available in three heights to accommodate any combination of sample containers for maximum flexibility
- Shallow microplate drawers take a maximum load of 16 microplates and up to 6,144 samples for unmatched sample capacity
- Robotics move microplates and other sample containers from sample hotel to central workspace for seamless automation during sample processing steps and injections
- Dual-needle setup enables reduction of injection cycle times to mere seconds, virtually eliminating conventional wait times
- Dual-needle injection paths can be individually optimized for enhanced injection flexibility
- Multiwash capability flushes the outside surfaces of the injection needle outside with three solvents and uses seat backflush procedures to reduce carryover to less than 9 ppm
- Integrated sample thermostat, available as option or upgrade, provides cooling and heating from 4 to 40 °C
- Lights on each drawer indicate loading status, current activity, and accessibility for instant information