Labrecycling selld different kind of HPLC systems.
Infinity nanoflow LC systeem
This systems consists:
The 1290 Infinity Autosampler features an increased pressure range enabling the use of today’s column technology (sub-two-micron narrow bore columns) with the Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System. Increased robustness is achieved by optimized new parts, high speed with lowest carry-over by flow through design, increased sample injection speed for high sample throughput, increased productivity by using overlapped injection mode and flexible and convenient sample handling with different types of sample containers, such as vials and well plates. Using 384-well plates allows you to process up to 768 samples unattended.
The Agilent 1290 Infinity Thermostat is designed for use with other modules of the Agilent 1200 Infinity Series or with other LC systems if adequate remote control inputs and outputs are available. The thermostat is controlled from the Agilent 1200 Infinity Series Instant Pilot or from your Agilent control software for LC systems.
The specially-designed thermostattable sample trays holds either 100 × 1.8 mL vials or two wellplates and 10 × 1.8 mL vials.
The thermostat contains Peltier-controlled heat exchangers. A fan draws air from the area above the sample vial tray of the autosampler and then blows it through the fins of the cooling/heating module. There it is cooled or heated according to the temperature setting. The thermostatted air enters the autosampler through a recess underneath the specially-designed sample tray. The air is then distributed evenly through the sample tray ensuring effective temperature control, regardless of how many vials are in the tray.
In cooling mode condensation is generated on the cooled side of the Peltier elements. This condensed water is safely guided into the leak system.
The Binary pump is designed for highest performance, GLP compliance and easy maintenance. It includes the following features:
- Seal wash for continued high lifetime of pump seals for buffer applications.
- Solvent selection valve for method flexibility.
- Jet Weaver for optimum mixing performance with a minimum of delay volume.
- Automatic purge function for ease of use and unattended preparation of the system.
- Auto tuning of the delivery cycle for compensation of elasticity and solvent volume change effects (compressibility, thermal expansion, mixing contraction).
- Solvent selection for optimum flow and composition accuracy.
- Fast defill function for improved intake and delivery performance.
- Two pistons in series design for increased reliability.
- High resolution piston movement control for smooth and reliable motion.
Source: Manuals Agilent