The Agilent 6100 Series Quadrupole MS (Mass Spectrometer) is the culmination of many generations of refinement in quadrupole MS. They offer unrivaled performance combined with proven robustness and ease-of-use, and now feature a footprint barely half the size of previous models. The 6110 and 6120 are outstanding for a wide range of applications and their reasonable price puts the power of mass spectrometry within reach of more laboratories than ever before. All four models of the Agilent 6100 Series integrate seamlessly with Agilent 1200 and 1100 Series LC modules. The 6100 Series provides the cornerstone for complete MS solutions. They are suitable for applications as diverse as identity confirmationfor combinatorial libraries of drug candidates through quantification of insecticides and herbicides in water samples
Agilent G6110A series QUADRUPOLE Mass Spectrometer
Configurable with these ionization choices:
- Electrospray ionization (ESI) source to analyze large and small polar molecules.
- Atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) source to analyze a range of less polar and nonpolar molecules.
- Multimode source for simultaneous ESI and APCI ionization, providing maximum response coverage and higher throughput.
- Mass range: m/z 10–1500
- Mass axis stability: Mass drift does not exceed the larger absolute value of 0.1 u o 100 ppm of measured mass over a 12 hour period at constant temperature 3 degrees centigrade
- Scan Speed: 2500 u/s
- SIM sensitivity:• ESI at 400 μL/min or APCI at 1000 μL/min • Selected ion monitoring of m/z 609.
- Positive ionization 10 pg reserpine, 100:1 RMS (20:1 peak-to-peak)
- Scan sensitivity: • ESI at 400 μL/min or APCI at 1000 μL/min • Scan range m/z 100–650 • Scan speed 2500 u/s • Extracted ion at m/z 609.3 • Positive ionization