The detector is designed for highest optical performance, GLP compliance and easy maintenance.
Agilent G1315B DAD
- long-life deuterium and tungsten lamps for highest intensity and lowest detection limit over a wavelength range of 190–950 nm,
- no loss in sensitivity for up to five wavelengths simultaneous,
- programmable slit from 1–16 nm for complete optimization of sensitivity,linearity and spectral resolution,
- optional flow-cell cartridges with I.D. tag (standard 10 mm 13 μl, semi-micro 6 mm 5 μl, micro 3 mm 2 μl, 80 nl/500 nl 10 mm, high pressure 10 mm 1.7 μl and prep-cells) are available and can be used depending on the application needs,
- easy front access to lamps and flow cell for fast replacement, and
- built-in holmium oxide filter for fast wavelength accuracy verification,
- built-in temperature control for improved baseline stability (G1315B DAD and G1365B MWD).
Agilent G1315A - Series 1100
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packerd/ Agilent Technologies
Software: PC – Chemstation