The Agilent 1200 Series Diode Array Detector (DAD) features high sensitivity for HPLC and RRLC and a completely new optical design. It allows both quantification and confirmation of the analyte identity by spectral libraries at lowest trace level amounts in a single analysis. Verify separation quality with peak purity analysis interactively or automatically in the same run as your analytical quantification. The new DAD with improved noise specifications (typically < Â± 6 ÂµAU) enables scientist to reach lower detection limits, even under harsh and fluctuating ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
The unit comprises a standard flow cell for Agilent G1315C/D, G1365C/D diode array multiple wavelength detectors.
Features and Specifications:
- Deuterium and tungsten lamps with a wavelength range of 190 to 950 nm offer an expanded detection range with lowest detection limit
- 1024 diodes and a 1-nm slit achieve high spectral resolution
- Programmable slit (1 to 16 nm) for rapid optimization of sensitivity, linearity and spectral resolution provides optimum incident light conditions
- Prepared for the future by upgradeability to 80 Hz sampling rate for ultra fast separation
- Diode array design enables simultaneous acquisition of up to 8 compound-specific wavelengths for increased sensitivity and selectivity
- Electronic temperature control (ETC) provides maximum baseline stability and practical sensitivity under fluctuating ambient temperature and humidity conditions
- Reference wavelength eliminates background interference
- RFID tags for all flow cells and UV lamp provide new levels of data traceability by recording parameters, cell dimensions, lamp usage, etc.
- Range of 9 analytical and preparative flow cells provide maximum application flexibility
Specifications flow Cell:
|10 mm-cell path length|
|12 MPA, 120 bar (1740 psi) pressure maximum|
Agilent G1315AD- Series 1200
Manufacterer: Agilent Technologies
Software: PC – Chemstation
This refurbished Agilent 1200 DAD is in great shape. It has been tested on working according factory settings by certified service engineers. The instrument is cleaned (inside and outside) and decontaminated. Broken and spare parts are replaced by original parts of the manufacturer. It comes with warranty. A longer guarantee period is available.