The Agilent 1260 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment is a stackable temperature-controlled column compartment for LC. It is used for heating and cooling to meet extreme requirements of retention time reproducibility.
1260 Infinity TCC
The main features are:
- Peltier heating and cooling from 10 degrees below ambient up to 80 °C with high heating and cooling speeds for maximum application flexibility and stability.
- Holds up to three 30 cm columns and optimized design gives minimum dead volumes and maximum efficiency.
- Two independently programmable heat exchangers contribute volumes of only 3 μL and 6 μL.
- Electronic column-identification module as standard for GLP documentation of column type and major column parameters.
- Optional high-quality Rheodyne® column switching valve with ceramic stator-face assemblies for prolonged lifetime.
|Temperature range |
10 degrees below ambient to 80 °C
up to 80 °C: flow rates up to 5 mL/min
|Temperature stability ||± 0.15 °C |
|Temperature accuracy |
± 0.8 °C
± 0.5 °C
|Warm-up/cool-down time ||5 minutes from ambient to 40 °C |
10 minutes from 40 – 20 °C
|Dead volume |
3 μL left heat exchanger
6 μL right heat exchanger
|Communications ||Controller-area network (CAN), RS-232C, APG Remote: ready, start, stop and shut-down signals, LAN via other 1260 Infinity module |
|Safety and maintenance||Extensive diagnostics, error detection and display (through Instant Pilot and Agilent data system), leak detection, safe leak handling, leak output signal for shutdown of pumping system. |
Low voltages in major maintenance areas.
|GLP features ||Column-identification module for GLP documentation of column type.|