The Agilent 1200 Series G1316A TCC Thermostatted Column Compartment provides stable column cooling and heating up to 80 °C for standard applications. An optional 2-position/6-port switching valve is available for 600 bar operation.
Agilent G1316A TCC 1200 Series
- Peltier cooling and heating for maximum temperature stability and application flexibility.
- Spacious column racks hold up to three full-length, 30 cm columns.
- Optional 2-position/6-port switching valve for 600 bar operation.
- Simultaneous column identification of two columns for faster operation and reduced laboratory costs.
- Independent heat exchangers with settable values facilitate two different temperature zones.
- Low internal volume contribution of just 9 µL for low dispersion
- Temperature range: 10 degrees below ambient to 80 °C
- Temperature stability: ± 0.15 °C
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.8 °C with calibration ± 0.5 °C
- Column capacity: Three 30 cm columns