This Agilent 1200 G1321A FLD is a user-friendly detector that brings high sensitivity fluorescence detection whether used alone or in an automated Agilent 1200 Series system. One run will provide quantitative data and fluorescence spectra all the while improving sensitivity and selectivity with the simultaneous multi-wavelength detection capabilities.
The detector is designed for the highest optical performance, GLP compliance, and easy maintenance.
G1321A FLD 1200 HPLC series
- Superior sensitivity for lower detection limits at any combination of excitation and emission wavelengths.
- Improved selectivity and sensitivity by simultaneous multiple wavelength detection.
- Monochromators work in signal or spectral mode and are synchronized with the flashlight to allow for detection at up to 4 excitation or emission wavelengths.
- Dual-wavelength operation now available.Method optimization or peak confirmation by exploring the spectral landscape.
- Multitask viewing online spectra without compromising your chromatography.
- Fast offline characterization of new compounds –
- Fill the FLD cuvette with your pure compound and take a fluorescence scan to get a complete visualization of all excitation and emission spectra with a single task.
- Verify wavelength accuracy for GLP compliance – Automatically check the built-in wavelength calibration (Raman band H20) with external standards.
- Easy front access to flow cell for fast inspection or exchange.
Agilent G1321A - Series 1200
Manufacterer: Agilent Technologies
Software: PC – Chemstation
This refurbished Agilent 1200 FLD is in great shape. It has been tested on working according factory settings by certified service engineers. The instrument is cleaned (inside and outside) and decontaminated. Broken and spare parts are replaced by original parts of the manufacturer. It comes with warranty. A longer guarantee period is available.