The G1329A is the standard automatic liquid sampler (ALS) for the Agilent 1100 HPLC system is designed for the dependability, safety, and ease of use needed in when performing routine tasks for pharmaceutical and quality control testing, as well as analyses in the environmental and food industries. The Agilent 1100 (HP 1100) system is an innovative series of stackable HPLC components designed to be controlled via a handheld controller or computer running ChemStation. The autosampler is a part of complete system.
G1329A Autosampler 1100 HPLC module
- Reliable injections from 0.1µl to 100 µl
- Easy adaption for injection volumes up to 1500 µl for applications ranging from microbore to semipreparative chromatography
- Overlapped injections for increased productivity
- 100 × 2-ml vials/standard tray
- 40 × 2-ml vials/standard tray
- 15 × 6-ml vials/half tray
Agilent G1329A - Series 1100
Condition: used/ pre-owned - refurbished
Manufacterer: Agilent Technologies
Software: PC – Chemstation
This refurbished Agilent 1100 Autosampler is in great shape. It has been tested on working according factory settings by certified service engineers. The instrument is cleaned (inside and outside) and decontaminated. Broken and spare parts are replaced by original parts of the manufacturer. It comes with warranty. A longer guarantee period is available.