The Agilent 1200 HPLC G1365B Multiple Wavelength Detector is a dedicated MWD that offers excellent sensitivity for both single and multiple wavelength detection. This Multiple Wavelength Detector utilizes deuterium and tungsten lamps with a wavelength range of 190 to 950 nm, offering an expanded detection range with lowest detection limit. The G1365B’s diode array design enables simultaneous acquisition of up to eight compound-specific wavelengths for increased sensitivity and selectivity. The programmable slit (1 to 16 nm) also allows rapid optimization of sensitivity, linearity, and spectral resolution.
Agilent 1200 Multiple Wavelength Detector
- The Agilent 1200 Series MWD allows a wide range of wavelengths from low UV to the visible range.
- The diode-array based dual lamp design provides high sensitivity for trace-level quantification.
- Simultaneously compounds of interest can be quantified and impurities are monitored at additional wavelengths.
- It is recommended for the pharmaceutical QA/QC laboratory, bioscience applications (proteins, DNA) and as a general purpose UV detector for routine work.
- The temperature management system ensures optimum baseline stability even under rough ambient conditions.
Specifications Agilent G1365B MWD 1200:
- Detection type: 1024-element photodiode array
- Light source: Deuterium and tungsten lamps
- Wavelength range: 190 – 950 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Wavelength bunching: 1 – 400 nm
- Short term noise (ASTM) Single and Multi-Wavelength: ± 1 × 10-5AU at 254 and 750 nm
- Drift: 2 × 10-3AU/hr at 254 nm
- Linear absorbance Range: > 2 AU (upper limit)
- Slit width: 1, 2, 4 , 8, 16 nm
- Diode width: < 1 nm
- Flow cells:
- Standard: 13 µl volume, 10 mm cell path length and 120 bar (1760 psi) pressure maximum
- Semi-Micro: 5 µl volume, 6 mm cell path length and 120 bar (1760 psi) pressure maximum
- High pressure: 1.7 µl volume, 6 mm cell path length and 400 bar (5880 psi) pressure maximum
- 500 nano: 0.5 µl volume, 10 mm cell path length and 50 bar (725 psi) pressure maximum
- Control and data Evaluation: Agilent ChemStation for LC
- Analog outputs: Recorder/integrator: 100 mV or 1 V, output range 0.001 – 2 AU, two outputs
Source: Agilent manual