Agilent GC/MS 7890A - 5975C + 7693 Autosampler (G4514A) + 7693 injector (G4513A)
This GC/MS system comes with the Agilent combination Autosampler/injector
Agilent 7890A GC G3440A
The Agilent 7890A is a state-of-the- art gas chromatograph that provides superior performance for all appli- cations. Key to its performance is the use of advanced electronic pneu- matic control (EPC) modules and high performance GC oven tempera- ture control. Each EPC unit is opti- mized for its intended use with a specific inlet and detector option.
GC oven temperature control of the 7890A oven allows for fast and pre- cise temperature ramping. Overall thermal performance provides opti- mal chromatography including peak symmetry, retention time repeata- bility, and retention index accuracy.
The combination of precise pneu- matic and temperature control leads to extremely precise retention time reproducibility, which is the basis for all chromatographic measure- ment.
Agilent MS 5975C Inert XL MSD G3172A (Mass Selective Detector)
The Agilent 5975C inert MSD with its new Triple-Axis Detector gives you innovative design features that boost your lab’s productivity and advanced analytical capabilities that enhance your results—and your confidence.
- Inert ion source—now programmable up to 350°C—delivers enhanced response for active compounds and late eluters
- Proprietary hyperbolic quadrupole enhances performance up to 1050 u; the unique stability of the quartz monolith allows the analyzer to be heated to 200°C to eliminate contamination commonly seen at lower temperatures
- Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector provides the market’s highest signal-to-noise specification (1 pg OFN, 400:1)
- Trace Ion Detection and the second generation of Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS) accurately identify and quantify trace components that coelute with other analytes or matrix peaks
- Synchronous SIM/Scan mode lets you selectively monitor for ions of interest with high sensitivity SIM while simultaneously acquiring library-searchable scan data
Safe operation with low cost, hydrogen carrier gas—with sensitivity greater than most other
Agilent 7693 Autosampler G4514A
Agilent 7693 Injector G4513A
Add an Agilent 7693 Series Automatic Liquid Sampler for the fastest injection times of any GC autosampler, plus dual simultaneous injection and 150-vial capacity. Enhanced sample preparation capabilities help to eliminate variability and rework and include automated dilution, internal standard addition, heating, mixing and solvent addition