The Agilent SPS 4 autosampler, represents the state-of-the-art in autosampler design and is the latest generation of autosamplers from Agilent. The Agilent SPS 4 is a random access, single probe autosampler, providing front-end automation for several Agilent instruments.
The Agilent SPS 4 can accommodate a variety of fixtures, including a standards rack, four sample racks, a wash reservoir, a sample probe and other accessories.
Depending on your application, there is a choice of options. Note that “diameters” in the following list mean outside diameters (OD):
- 34 well rack (12 wells for 29 mm diameter tubes + 22 wells for 17 mm diameter tubes)
- 5 well rack (for 61 mm diameter bottles)
Flat Pack Sample Racks:
- 21 position rack for 30 mm diameter tubes
- 24 position rack for 25 mm diameter tubes
- 40 position rack for 20 mm diameter tubes
- 60 position rack for 17 mm diameter tubes
- 90 position rack for 13 mm diameter tubes
- Four 96-well microtiter plates with microtiter plate adapter
Wash Reservoir: single or dual port
Sample Probe: range of different probe types, probe materials and internal diameters
*Source: Agilent SPS 4 Autosampler User’s Guide