Thermo Focus GC Interscience with Flame Ionization Detector
- Internal use.
Altitude up to 2000 meters.
- Temperature from 15 to 35 °C.
- Maximum relative humidity between 30% and 85%.
- Voltage variations not exceeding% of the nominal value.
- Transients according to installation categories II.
- Degree of pollution according to IEC 664 (3.7.3)
- RS232 Serial Line
- LAN (Optional)
- 120 Vac; 50/60 Hz; 1600 VA
- 230 Vac; 50/60 Hz; 1600 VA
FID Flame Ionization Detector
This is one of the most used detectors in GC because of its high sensitivity, good stability and wide range of linearity of response. The FID ensures stable, reproducible, and long-term trouble-free performance.
The FOCUS GC column oven has a high degree of thermal stability and fast heating and cooling. The air circulation in the oven ensures the column is kept in a thermally homogenous and stable zone. This provides more precise analytical performance and helps prevent chromatogram peak distortion.