Varian/ Bruker 430-GC
The 430-GC is an extremely easy to use, single channel GC specifically designed to meet the demanding needs of a high throughput laboratory that conducts routine/dedicated analyses.
- It’s very small footprint saves precious bench space
- It has a very intuitive, icon based keypad and display that requires almost no skill to use
- The high performance column oven is surprisingly large for an instrument of this size and permits the use of conventional columns as opposed to requiring special ones
- Full digital pneumatic control
“Roll back” cover provide easy access to injector and detector for routine maintenance
Choice of split/splitless capillary injector or packed column style injectors and FID or TCD
- A liquid or gas sampling valve can be installed
- High or moderate capacity automated liquid samplers are available for unattended operation and high analysis throughput
- Powerful Galaxie software complete system control and automation, data acquisition and analysis report generation
Varian CP-800 Autosampler
The CP-8400 is a 100 vial capacity AutoSampler designed to be used with the CP-3800 GC. The CP-8410 is an AutoInjector based on the CP-8400; it has a manually positioned tray and can accommodate up to 10, 6, and 5 each of 2 mL, 5 mL and 10 mL vials, respectively. Both the AutoSampler and AutoInjector can inject into up to two injectors; the injection may be made into either one or the other of the injectors or into both (either from the same vial or from adjacent vials) during the same run. You may select to sample just before injecting or you may choose to have the Auto Sampler prepare the next injection before the current run ends (Prep Ahead). Both the CP-8400 and CP-8410 are preprogrammed with several injection modes (Standard On-Column, Standard Split/Splitless, Viscous, Volatile, and Neat) that are optimized for most common types of samples. The User Defined mode allows access to all parameters and should be used with discretion since injection accuracy and precision may be adversely affected by incorrect choice of certain parameters. The SPME mode requires different hardware (optional) and is selected through a switch on the Auto Sampler’s syringe carriage. If the SPME mode is selected the other injection modes will not be presented to you.