Almost new Agilent 1260 Infinity II Quaternary System for sale!
The Agilent 1260 Infinity II LC System is the trusted platform, taking you to the next level of routine analysis, and giving you the instrument choice to achieve best operational efficiency.
A broad range of reliable instrumentation matches with latest column technologies guarantees robust separation and detection performance.
Highest instrument utilization and a fast turnaround cycle is achieves through easy column handling and superior sample logistics from sample submission to data analysis.
Agilent 1260 Infinity II LC System
- With an operating pressure of up to 600 bar the 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump is compatible with HPLC and UHPLC, i.e. handling 2.1, 3, and 4.6 mm ID columns over the flow rate range (up to 5 mL/min) and semi preparative analysis due to flow up to 10 mL/min.
- Ultralow carryover – The 1260 Infinity II Multisampler is designed for low carryover, you can take clean to a whole new level with the multi-wash capability, cleaning all relevant injection parts between runs. This sophisticated, integrated feature flushes the injection needle outside with three solvents, and uses seat back flush procedures to reduce carryover to less than 9 ppm.
- Dual-needle injection – By running samples alternately through one or the other injection path, you can reduce cycle times to mere seconds, virtually eliminating conventional wait times—whether for large volume loadings or flushing procedures.
- Higher sample capacity per benchspace – Using shallow well-plate drawers, the 1260 Infinity II Multisampler takes a maximum load of 16 microtiter plates and up to 6144 samples—the most of any single system.
- Advanced column capacity for up to 4 columns in a single 1260 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostat delivering best flexibility for column switching.
- Fast and easy connections with A-line Quick Connect fittings to save time and trouble.
- 1260 Infinity II DAD HS Detector delivers lower detection limit and higher data quality for more confidence.
- Seamless integration in your chromatography data system: Agilent’s Instrument Control Framework (ICF) enables smooth control of Agilent LC instrumentation through third-party chromatography data systems.
Source: Agilent Infinitylab LC Series 1260 Infinity II quaternary system