This G7129A 1260 Vialsampler has a G7130A ICC built in.
Agilent G7129A 1260 Vialsampler
The Agilent 1260 Infinity II Vialsampler is designed for the reliability, safety, and ease-of-use needed for routine pharmaceutical tasks and quality control, as well as for environmental and food analyses. It can house optionally the integrated column compartment for two LC columns with temperature control up to 80 °C as well as a sample cooler for stable temperatures down to 4 °C, all within one module.
Features G7129A 1260 Vialsampler
- High capacity – up to 132 vials (2 mL) or up to 36 vials (6 mL).
- Reliable injections – 0.1 to 100 μL injections for up to 600 bar (G7129A) andup to 800 bar (G7129C).
- Easy volume extensions – for injection volumes up to 1800 μL for applications ranging from microbore to semipreparative chromatography.
- Lowest carryover – with an in needle flush port included, for rinsing the outside of the needle.
- Efficient temperature control – with an integrated column compartment as option or upgrade available. Which holds two columns up to 30 cm length, and provides heating capacity from 5 °C above ambient up to 80 °C for reproducible chromatography data at optimized resolution.
- Integrated sample thermostat – available as option or upgrade, providing cooling and heating in the range from 4 °C - 40 °C.
- Low internal volume – for minimum contribution to a system's total internal volume, which can be even further reduced using "bypass" mode.
- Increased productivity – with overlapped injections.
- Customizable injection program – available for customizing advanced injections as well as for sample preparation steps upfront injection.
Specifications G7130A ICC
|Weight||1,8 kg|| |
(height x width x depth)
|86.5 x 396.0 x 106.5 mm||Maximum outside|
|Supply Voltage||24 V DC|| |
|Power consumption||110 W|| |
|Ambient operating temperature||4 – 55 °C (39 – 131 °F)|| |
|Ambient non-operating temperature||-40 – 70 °C (-40 – 158 °F)|| |
|Humidity||< 95 % r.h. at 40 °C (104 °F)||Non-condensing|
|Operating altitude||Up to 3000 m (9842 ft)|| |
|Safety standards IEC, EN, CSA, UL||Installation category II, Pollution degree 2||For indoor use only|
|ISM Classification||ISM Group 1 Class B||According to CISPR 11|