Agilent 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment G1316C Infinity
The Agilent 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment G1316C is a stackable temperature-controlled column compartment for LC. It is available as standalone module or as a component of an Agilent 1290 Infinity system. It is used for heating and cooling to meet extreme requirements of retention time reproducibility.
Agilent 1290 TCC G1316C Infinity
The main features of the 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment are:
- Peltier heating and cooling from 10 degrees below ambient up to 100 °C with high heating and cooling speeds for maximum application flexibility and stability,
- holds up to three 30 cm columns,
- optimized design gives minimum dead volumes and maximum efficiency,
- two independently programmable heat exchangers contribute volumes of only 3 and 6 μl,
- additional heating devices for low flow rates, which reduce the risk of additional dispersion,
- it can be supplemented by a kit to install a small heat exchanger with 1.6 μl delay volume to reduce the delay volume.
- electronic column-identification as standard for GLP documentation of column type, and major column parameters,
- optional high-quality Quick-Change Valve Heads.