6460A Triple Quad Mass Spectrometer
G1958-65138 Jet Stream Electrospray Ionisation Source
The Agilent 6460 and 6490 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS systems are the only Triple Quadrupole that can use the Agilent Jet Stream Technology. This technology utilizes a super-heated sheath gas to collimate the nebulizer spray which dramatically increases the number of ions that enter the mass spectrometer.
You can use one or more of the Agilent 6400 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS combinations to quantitate trace organic compounds in complex matrices:
- Food safety studies
- Environmental studies
- Drug discovery
Paired with Agilent’s 1260 and 1290 Infinity Series LCs, the 6400 Series Triple Quadrupole MS delivers sensitive, reproducible analyses of target compounds in complex matrices.
- Femtogram-level limits of detection and quantitation for the 6430 and 6460
- Zeptomole-level limits of detection and quantitation for the 6490
- Minimized memory effects even at very short dwell times
- Simplified operation with Agilent’s data analysis software
- Includes Agilent Jet Stream Technology
- Includes 3,000 m/z Q1 and Q2 quadrupoles