Agilent G1315B DAD
The Agilent 1100 Series G1315B Diode Array Detector is designed for the maximum optical performance. Flexible slit setting from fine bands to highest sensitivity, with settings of 1 nm the fine structure of benzene can be revealed – even at 0.7mAUFS. A broad slit of 8 or 16nm can be chosen to minimize baseline noise thus enhancing sensitivity. The Agilent 1100 Series DAD is designed for the maximum optical performance. Flexible slit setting from fine bands to highest sensitivity, with settings of 1 nm the fine structure of benzene can be revealed – even at 0.7mAUFS. A broad slit of 8 or 16nm can be chosen to minimize baseline noise thus enhancing sensitivity. Two lamps in the HP 1100 Series diode-array detector ensure the highest light output from 190 to 950 nm, for the lowest detection limits over the entire wavelength range. The use of 1,024 diodes and an optical slit programmable from 1 to 16 nm ensures the best possible spectral bandwidth.
Agilent 1100 Series G1315B DAD
The G1315B Diode Array Detector verifies separation quality with peak purity, multiple signals and spectral libraries, interactively or automatically in the same run as your analytical quantification. Extended wavelength range from 190 to 950 nm with highest sensitivity or spectral resolution with programmable slit. Temperature management system ensures optimum baseline stability-even under rough ambient conditions. You can add spectral acquisition to your HPLC analysis with the Agilent 1100 Series diode array detector.
Both the VWD and DAD use a holmium oxide filter for automated wavelength verification and for tracking the detector’s performance characteristics. They also employ a new design that allows front access for the exchange of flow cells and pre-aligned lamps.
G1315B 1100 features:
- Access the spectral domain with superior 3D optics-simultaneous illumination using combined deuterium and tungsten lamps for highest intensity and lowest detection limit from 190 to 950 nm, 1024 diodes and 1-nm slit for highest spectral resolution.
- Programmable slit helps you explore the spectral landscape for faster sample characterization-focus on fine bands with narrow setting, or if higher sensitivity is required open up the programmable slit for more light throughput. A broad slit ensures lowest baseline noise and highest chromatographic signal-to-noise.
- Store and report slit settings, from 1 – 16 nm, together with your raw data for GLP traceability.
- Spectral storage and flexible viewing -easily overlaid spectra within a run or between runs.
- Verify wavelength accuracy for GLP compliance-automatic holmium oxide filter (which can be set at the beginning of your chromatography) verifies that your wavelength is indeed what the setpoint says it is.
System G1315B specifications
|Wavelength range:|| 190-950 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy: ||± 1 nm|
|Wavelength bunching: ||1 – 400 nm|
|Diode width: ||< 1 nm|
|Control and data evaluation: ||Agilent Chemstation for LC|
|Slit width: ||1, 2, 4, 8, 16 nm|
|Light source: ||Deuterium and tungsten lamps|
|Detection type: ||1024 – element photodiode array|
|Short term noise (ASTM) single & mult-wavelength: ||± 1° x 10-5 AU at 254 and 750 nm|
|Drift:||2° x 10-3 AU / hr at 254 nm|
Linear absorbance range:
|>2 AU (upper limit)|