The 1290 Infinity II DAD (Diode Array Detector) delivers multiple wavelength detection with full spectra at sampling rates up to 240 Hz for ultrafast UHPLC separations.
The Max-Light cartridge cell features optofluidic waveguides, which improve light transmission to near 100% efficiency without sacrificing resolution caused by cell dispersions effects.
With typical noise levels of ±0.6 µAU/cm, the 60 mm path length flow cell gives up to 10 times higher sensitivity than detectors with conventional flow cells.
1290 Infinity II G7117B DAD
- Programmable slit from 1 to 8 nm provides optimum incident light conditions for rapid optimization of sensitivity, linearity, and spectral resolution
- Full spectral detection for compound identification by spectral libraries or verification of the separation quality with peak purity analysis for ultrafast and efficient UHPLC
- Simultaneous detection of up to eight signals for increased sensitivity and selectivity
- Wide linear range (typically up to 2.5 AU) for reliable, simultaneous quantification of primary compounds, byproducts, and impurities
- Upgrade option to 1290 Infinity II HDR DAD solution provides 30 times wider linear range for samples with widely different concentration level
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology for flow cells and lamp provides new levels of data security and traceability
- Next generation of electronic temperature control (ETC) provides maximum baseline stability and practical sensitivity under fluctuating ambient temperature and humidity conditions
- Less baseline drift for more reliable and robust peak integration
- Standard Max-Light cartridge cell with 10 mm optical path length provides high sensitivity (noise: <±3 µAU) and low peak dispersion for 2.1, 3.0, and 4.6 mm id columns