The Charger stores sample racks and well plates during an analysis, and transfers them to the Vanquish autosampler.
NEW Thermo Vanquish Charger
It includes the following features:
- A shelf to store sample racks and well plates. Different shelves are available for sample racks and well plates of variable heights.
- A mover to transport sample racks and well plates from their position in the shelf to the autosampler carousel and vice versa.
- A temperature control and airflow system to ensure that the temperature within the compartment remains at a set temperature, such that samples can be stored at suitable thermal conditions.
- A barcode reader to identify barcode-labeled Vanquish sample racks and well plates in the shelf as well as empty shelf positions.
- A sensor to detect if a sample rack or well plate is present on the shovel to prevent the double loading of the shelf, for example, after a power reset.
- An active evaporation system to collect condensation. In case of excessive temperature fluctuations (while cooling and at compartment temperatures below ambient temperature), moisture may condense on the compartment surfaces. To prevent the samples from being humidified, a condensate collector tray traps the condensate and the moisture evaporates from the tray.
- The Charger is designed to be controlled by the Chromeleon Chromatography Data Management System.
Source: Vanquish Charger Operating Manual 4829.0001‐EN Revision 1.0a • September 2017