Agilent 1260 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostat MCT G7116A
The 1260 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostat (MCT) is a thermostatted HPLC column compartment that provides precise temperature control for up to four columns over a broad temperature range with cooling to 10 degrees below ambient and heating up to 85 °C.
- High-pressure valves rated at 800 bar enable a wide range of applications such as automatic selection of up to four columns, sample preparation for analyte enrichment or matrix removal, or alternating column regeneration.
- Peltier cooling and heating with two independent temperature zones from 10 degrees below ambient to 85 °C for maximum application flexibility
- Up to four 30 cm columns with InfinityLab Quick Connect fittings or precolumns for high column capacity
- Bio-inert options for heat exchangers and InfinityLab Quick Change valve heads enable analysis of biomolecules
- Door positions at 90° or 180° provide for superior usability, or door removal for maximum accessibility
- InfinityLab Quick Connect heat exchangers achieve reproducible precolumn solvent heating
- InfinityLab Quick Connect fittings facilitate efficient, fast, and convenient column exchange
- Optional valve drive for activation of user-exchangeable InfinityLab Quick Change valve heads with pressure ratings up to 800 bar
- Identification of up to four columns with record of type, major parameters, and number of injections for traceable column history