In excellent condition
Agilent 1200 Binary Pump G1312A
The binary pump is based on a two-channel, dual-piston in-series design which comprises all essential functions that a solvent delivery system has to fulfill. Agilent G1312A is designed for top performance, high pressure mixing. Comprised of two identical pumps integrated into one housing, the 1200 Series Binary Pump provides gradient generation by high-pressure mixing.
Metering of solvent and delivery to the high-pressure side are performed by the two pump assemblies which can generate pressure up to 400 bar. Each pump assembly includes pump drive, pump head, active inlet valve which has a replaceable cartridge, and outlet valve.
The Agilent 1200 Series G1312A Bin Pump is designed for top performance high-pressure mixing. This unit’s reliable design keeps maintenance to a minimum by using electronically-controlled active inlet-valves for flow rates up to 5.0 mL/min. Floating pistons ensure the highest seal, low internal and external volumes of capillary connections, minimum bench space needed due to two dual-piston, in-series pumps in one housing. A wide flow range starting at typically 50 uL/min for reproducible gradients at low flow with solvent degassing.
Features Binary Pump G1312A 1200:
- A wide flow range starting at typically 50 µL/min for reproducible gradients at low flow with solvent degassing.
- Low internal and external volumes of capillary connections and a minimum of bench space needed due to two dual-piston, in-series pumps in one housing.
- Meeting highest chromatographic demands by using servo-controlled pistons of both individual pumps.
- Reliable design keeping maintenance to a minimum using electronically-controlled active inlet-valves for flow rates up to 5.0 mL/min. the binary pump is also ideally suited to do standard-bore chromatography.
- Floating pistons with path-of-least-resistance principle ensures highest seal lifetime.