The Agilent 1200 Series fraction collectors are designed for optimized fraction collection capability without compromises. Users can choose between three dedicated fraction collectors depending on sample amount, flow rate and the types of collection containers.
G1364C Analyt Fc HPLC 1200 series
The fraction collectors for analytical scale (AS) and preparative scale (PS) provide:
- Lowest delay volume to minimize peak dispersion and carryover between fractions.
- Multiple collection modes, based on time, peak or mass, or manually with the 1200 Series instant pilot.
- Sophisticated trigger options to enable collection of only the desired fractions.
- Fraction preview helps identify the right trigger parameters.
- Unique delay sensor makes determining delay volumes an easy task.
- System intelligence with CAN network to process data in real time for instantaneous and precise fraction collection.
- GLP features, such as Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF), electronic instrument logbook, IQ and OQ/PV, as well as a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software solution.
- Integrated safety concept, including safe leak handling and leak detection.
- Forced fume extraction makes it possible to use the fraction collector outside a fume cupboard.
Specifications G1364C Analyt Fc HPLC 1200:
|Maximum tube volume||ca. 20 ml with 48 mm test tubes, ca. 30 ml with 75 mm test tubes or unlimited, if funnels are used with external containers. |
|Maximum flow rate||10 ml / min (depending on viscosity and generated back pressure, max. 6 bar at the diverter valve). The analytical scale fraction collector can be modified for flow rates > 10 ml/min. |
|Power consumption (apparent power)||max. 200 VA |
|Power consumption (active power)||max. 180 W - Line voltage: 100 ? 240 VAC, ±10 %, Wide-ranging capability |
|Line frequency||50 or 60 Hz, ±5 %|
|Dimensions||(H x W x D): 200 × 345 × 440 mm|