Agilent 1260 Infinity Series G1311B Quaternary Pump
The Agilent 1260 Infinity Series G1311B Quaternary Pump now comes with an extended pressure range of up to 600 bar. This allows the usage of smaller particle size columns and results in higher resolution or faster separations. The design ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled. The variable stroke volume allows pulse-free solvent delivery and efficient mixing. The Agilent 1260 Infinity Quaternary Pump provides the highest flexibility in automated solvent blending and is recommended for a wide range of research and routine applications as well as for method development.
- A maximum pressure of 600 bar to utilize smaller particle size columns for higher resolution and faster separations.
- This power range allows the usage of longer columns and/or higher viscous solvents as an alternative to acetonitrile.
- A wide flow range up to 10 mL/min perfectly supports standard up to semi-preparative applications. The perfect choice for 4.6 and 3.0 mm id columns.
- Speeds up method development, preparation of mobile phases and flushing the HPLC system by offering convenient access of up to four solvents for isocratic or gradient analysis.
- Keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs by using robust materials such as stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE. Optional active seal wash option for high salt mobile phases to prevent corrosion.
- Easy, fast and secure transfer of methods from HPLC to sub-2-micron columns.
New degasser technology integrated in pump.
- Application focus: Routine applications in the environmental and food area, as well as method development in the pharmaceutical industry.