The detector is designed for highest optical performance, GLP compliance and easy maintenance.
G4212B 1260 DAD
It includes the following features:
- Maximum of 80 Hz G4212B data acquisition rate.
- Higher sensitivity for conventional LC as well as ultra fast applications by using next generation optical design.
- Increased sensitivity with 60 mm Max-Light cartridge flow cell.
- Optimized cell geometry for less peak dispersion for narrow bore applications.
- Max-Light cartridge flow cells for standard and bio-inert applications are available.
- More reliable and robust peak integration process (automated) due to less baseline noise/drift/refractive index and thermal effects especially under ultra fast gradient conditions.
- RFID tracking technology is used for the UV-lamp and the Max-Light cartridge flow cells.
- Multiple wavelength and full spectral detection at 80 Hz G4212B sampling rate, keeping up with the analysis speed of ultra-fast LC.
- Fixed 4 nm slit for rapid optimization of sensitivity, linearity and spectral resolution provides optimum incident light conditions.
- Improved Electronic temperature control (ETC) provides maximum baseline stability and practical sensitivity under fluctuating ambient temperature and humidity conditions.
- Additional diagnostic signals for temperature and lamp voltage monitoring.
- Easy exchange of flow cell by cartridge design.
|Detection type ||1024-element photodiode array|
|Light source||Deuterium lamp |
|Wavelength range ||190 – 640 nm |
|Short term noise (ASTM) Single and Multi-Wavelength |
< ± 3 × 10-6 AU at 230 nm/4 nm, with 10 mm Max-Light cartridge cell
Typically < ± 0.6 × 10-6 AU/cm at 230 nm/4 nm, with 60 mm
Max-Light cartridge cell
|Drift ||< 0.5 × 10-3 AU/hr at 230 nm |
|Linear absorbance range ||> 2.0 AU (5 %) at 265 nm |
|Wavelength accuracy ||± 1 nm|
|Wavelength bunching ||2 – 400 nm|
|Slit width|| 4 nm|
|Diode width||~ 0.5 nm|
|Signal data rate||80 Hz|
|Spectra Data rate||80 Hz|
Source: Agilent 1200 Infinity Series Diode Array Detectors